Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Ninja Fantasy!
Our U.S.-based website is governed by these terms and conditions.
We will assume that you agree to these terms and conditions if you access this website. If you do not accept the terms and conditions stated on this page, please cease using Ninja Fantasy immediately.
When used in this Agreement, the following terms shall have the following meanings: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person using this website who is in compliance with the terms and conditions set forth by the Company. We’d like to take a moment to introduce ourselves. The Client and ourselves are collectively referred to herein as the “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”. In accordance with and subject to applicable law in Netherlands, all terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner to meet the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services. All of the above terms can be used interchangeably without any need to change the context of the sentence in any way. This includes the use of the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they.
Cookies are used by the vast majority of dynamic websites so that we can remember the user’s information between sessions. We use “cookies” to make certain parts of our website work properly and to remember user preferences. Our affiliates and advertising partners may also employ cookies.
All content is protected by the intellectual property rights of its licensors unless otherwise specified. All rights to originality and original works are reserved. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, you may access this from this location for your own personal use.
That is an absolute no-no. :
Publish our content elsewhere
Content may be licenced for resale, rental, or sublicensing.
Made multiple copies of something
- Share this website’s articles with others.
Initiation of this Agreement shall occur on the date hereof.
In some areas of this site, visitors can post and discuss topics of interest. Comments are posted on the site without any sort of moderation on our part. The views and opinions expressed in comments are not necessarily shared by this website, its employees, or its affiliates. Every comment contains the author’s honest opinion. We disclaim any responsibility for, and any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of, any use of, posting of, or appearance of the Comments on this website, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We reserve the right to review all Comments and delete any Comments that may be deemed unlawful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
The following statements are a representation of your warranties:
- You have the legal right to post the Comments on our website and possess all required licences and consents to do so;
- None of the ideas presented in the Comments infringe on the copyright, patent, or trademark rights of any third party;
- There is nothing in the comments that could be considered an invasion of privacy, which includes but is not limited to, material that is defamatory, libellous, offensive, or indecent.
- Any commercial or illegal activity or solicitation will not be presented as a result of the Comments.
By submitting a comment on the website, you give that business an unrestricted, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, modify, and distribute your comment in any and all media now known or hereafter developed.
Links to Our Content
In the absence of express written permission, the following entities may link to our Website:
- Institutions of the state;
- A lookup tool;
- Publishing Companies;
- Distributors of online directories are welcome to include links to our site in the same way they feature links to the sites of other companies included in their directories; and
- Accredited Businesses across the board with the exception of charity fundraising groups, online philanthropy directories, and similar entities engaged in the practise of solicitation are welcome to link to our site.
We welcome links to our website from reputable organisations provided that: (a) the link does not mislead users; (b) the link does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) the linking party’s site is consistent with the mission of ours.
The following are some examples of the kinds of organisations whose link requests we might approve:
- mainstream consumer and/or commercial information sources;
- online social networks;
- nonprofit lobbying organisations, such as associations;
- publishers of online telephone books;
- website Portals;
- firms specialising in accounting, law, and management consulting; and
- places of learning and professional organisations
We will approve links from these organisations if we determine that: (a) doing so will not reflect unfavourably on us or on our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the absence here; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
Our homepage can be linked to by the following groups provided that: (a) the link does not mislead users; (b) the link does not falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) the link is appropriate to the content of the linking party’s site.
If you belong to one of the groups mentioned in section 2 above and would like to link to our website, please let us know by sending an email. The information we need includes your name, your organization’s name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Expect a reply in a couple of weeks.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our site in the following ways:
- By referring to our company by name; or
- By utilising the uniform resource locator; or
- In any other way that makes natural sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site and accurately describes the nature of our Website.
Without prior written permission and a valid trademark licence agreement, you are not permitted to use our logo or other artwork for linking purposes.
You may not frame any page on our Website in such a way as to alter its visual presentation or appearance without our express prior approval and written permission.
We disclaim all liability for the information that may or may not be found on your website. You will keep us safe from any legal action that results from content on your site. There should be no inbound links to content that could be considered defamatory, offensive, or illegal, or that infringes or otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Separation of Personal Information
Policy on Privacy, Please Read
The Reserving of Rights
In certain circumstances, we may request that you stop linking to our Website entirely or from a specific page. You agree to immediately remove any references to our site that we request you to. Please note that we may update these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. Your continued use of any link to our Site constitutes acceptance of and compliance with these linking terms and conditions.
Links removed from our website
In the event that you come across a link on our site that you find offensive, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and let us know. Requests to have links removed will be reviewed, but we are under no obligation to do so or to provide a personal response.
We make no guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content provided on this site, and we make no commitment to keep the site online or to ensure that any content on the site is ever updated.
All conditions, warranties, and representations, expressed or implied, with respect to our website and your use of it are disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. None of the language in this disclaimer is intended to:
- restrict or eliminate claims for damages resulting from a person’s death or bodily harm;
- exclusion or limitation of liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation made by either you or us;
- limit our or your liability for any reason that is not allowed by law; or
- negate the exclusion, limitation, or defence of any liability that cannot be excluded, limited, or defended under applicable law, including liability on our part or yours.
Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, the limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) apply to all liabilities arising under this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty; and (b) are comprehensive and apply to all facts and circumstances under which any such liability may arise.
Since this site and its contents and services are provided without charge, we accept no responsibility for any harm that may result from using them.